DISCOVER CORDOBA’S CHARM WHILE SAMPLING THE BEST FOOD
55 € PER PERSON
Cordoba is one of the largest cities in Andalusia, the southern region known for its rich culture, warm and charismatic people and gastronomy.
Local and historical food and terrace hopping is a great way to experience the best of Cordoba, especially when you’re with a local Andalusian guide. This way you will not only enjoy a great tour but also taste typical and local dishes of the South. With this tour you will get a taste of the real Cordoba, tasting authentic and traditional food like mazamorra, stewed oxtail, salmorejo and Spanish hams and cheeses and many more.
This is great for foodies who want to hop bar to bar for local and historical food with great company.
FOOD & DRINKS INCLUDED
- Rabo de toro (oxtail)
- Mazamorra, salmorejo
- Spanish ham and cheese
- 3 drinks (wine, beer or sherry)
- Walking tour of Cordoba’s center.
- Tasting of different typical dishes.
- Enjoying the terraces of Cordoba and hear fascinating stories about local culture and cuisine.
- End of tour. Your guide will be happy to give you recommendations for the remainder of your stay in Cordoba.
NO. OF PARTICIPANTS
THE PRICE INCLUDES
English speaking guide
Guided visit to different local restaurants and terraces
Tasting of local dishes, like mazamorra, salmorejo, oxtail and Spanish ham
3 drinks (choice of Andalusian wine, beer or sherry)
Monday to Sunday at 8:00 pm.
Pick up at hotel or Tendillas Square (in front of Bar el Correo)
Please contact Diego: +34 610734488